Project Manager - Ed Tech
A leading Education and social impact fintech company looking for a Project Manager to come on board and work with the teams there. The need is for someone to have formal understanding of Project Management such as Prince II or similar as well as methodologies.
They do a large amount of work in the UK, Belgium as well as the middle East and this role with focus on the government based clients.
Formal PM skills. speak the PM language would be the ideal as they work with more goverment based candidates.
- Microsoft Projects / Jira etc
- Prince II
- Excel not sharepoint at present.
* Work alongside acc. managers. relationship management
* Setting up PM plan - dependencies and working across multiple projects
* Maintaining project plans.across multiple projects.
- Clients are largely international governments. Diversity.
*Few years of experience 4-5 projects.
A desire to work within education and having worked there before would be ideal.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'