PROJECT MANAGER ECOMMERCE REMOTE LONDON
An excellent opportunity to join a successful Ecommerce business.
We're looking for an eCommerce Project Management to oversee and manage the delivery of:
- Shopify site builds
- Shopify app builds
- Our Project Management team of two
- A collaborative mindset, able to work self-directed as part of a small team
- Independent and critical/analytical thinker with a creative approach to solving problems
- You have 2 years of experience in eCommerce project management - ideally with Shopify but not essential. This could be in an agency or managing a large eCommerce store.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (one of our core values is that it’s impossible to over-communicate) - you will be working with our fully remote team to deliver client projects.
- Tenacious and thorough in ensuring client satisfaction
- Love of entrepreneurship
Desirable skills or willingness to learn:
- Adobe Creative Suite / Figma
- Project management methodologies
- Business analysis frameworks
- Distributed team
- Fun culture
- Yearly company offsite
- Flexible hours
- Full benefits
- Project Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'