Project Manager - E-Learning
£50 - 60,000
This is a great opportunity to join a hugely successful global company who have grown rapidly due to their ongoing success in the e-learning and education marketplace.
You will be joining a dynamic, sociable group of experts in beautiful offices working with some of the biggest name brands in the global marketplace.
Tasks within the role:
- Create, deliver project work-plans
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of the projects and work with relevant subject experts.
- Keep clients up to date and make sure that the client brief is met
- Keep client appraised of progress
- Develop excellent relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Project management with a background in digital, ideally e-learning or similar.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Basic copywriting skills.
- Ability to talk tech and drill down on client brief to relay information to all parties
- Mobile Applications
- project manager