The Partners of an International Construction Project Management practice are looking for an exceptional Project Manager capable of assuming the role of Director/Head of Project Management within their modern London offices.
The successful Project Manager will work alongside the Partners in the development of the team as well as looking to increase the current workload of private and public sector projects.
The successful Project Manager will still be expected to oversee projects and provide pre & post contract duties from time to time.
The Director of Project Management
Experience of business development is ideal and previous construction build sector experience is essential.
- Associate/Director level position with a Construction Consultancy currently
- Previous UK experience of working in a consultancy/PQS practice
- Good communicator
- Pre & Post Project Manager knowledge
- Client facing
- Up to £100,000 based on experience
- Commission for new business
- Extensive Annual Leave
- Private Healthcare
- Death in service
- Professional memberships
- Progress to Partner
- Mobile and Laptop
If you are a Project Manager considering your career options, then please contact Alex Ridgeway at Brandon James.
Project Manager / Director / MRICS / London / Public & Private Sector / Senior Project Manager / Associate / Director / Construction / Consultancy / Building Surveyor / Quantity Surveyor
- Project Manager / Director / MRICS / London / Public & Private Sector / Senior Project Manager / Associate / Director / Construction / Consultancy / B
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'