Project Manager - Digital
£75,000 - £80,000 per annum
The Digital Delivery Manager will be responsible for the technical implementation and growth of strategic digital solutions within the company, the candidate will have the ability to implement solutions that deliver on an agreed digital strategy to achieve our business goals. Innovation and disruption is a key dimension of this role and an individual who is a self-starter and with results driven mind set would best suit the environment and culture.
The right candidate will further enable the firm to drive through agility in the business workplace to increase productivity, deliver new digital capabilities in the product marketplace, and improve customer engagement within the retirement industry through mobile, web, and app technologies.
- Manage the effective delivery and continual improvement of company's strategic digital capability including the implementation of the key foundation components of the digital platform. These include; working with the other technology delivery pillar leads (Data, Integration, A&L and Configuration) as well as building out a core foundation in conjunction with the enterprise architecture strategy including ETL and messaging capabilities.
- Managed ongoing engagement with internal and external customers to drive future demand for digital solutions change. Deliver business benefit and profitability through their digital capability.
- Ensure that IT leadership and directors are aware of potential innovative digital technology solutions. This should include competitor analysis and potential business opportunities that arise from future advancements in digital technologies
- Ensure digital solution capabilities are delivered in line with SDLC and IT Security standards
- Ensure effective knowledge transfer from third parties to in-house teams as applicable and institutionalise skill management practices across the digital delivery team
- Proactively manage analyst and developer team resource capability / capacity in line with known business demand
- Solid hands-on technologist with a background in skills such as Solution Architecture, Software Engineering, Bespoke Product Development, Agile, Distributed team management and DevOps.
- Experience implementing and delivering high level financial services technical deliverables and solutions for customers and internal business users.
- Consolidation of legacy processes into state of the art digital technologies
- Knowledge of financial / insurance asset and liability industries would be beneficial
- Good experience in Content Management Systems (CMS) / Digital Asset Management (DAM) and design
- Solid experience working closely with onshore/nearshore/offshore teams and clients
- System design and strong understanding of enterprise architecture principles and practices
- Solid development management experience, managing distributed teams and offshore capabilities utilising core languages and platforms, C#, Java or similar would be highly desirable. Or specific platform and framework experience such as Backbase, Unity 3D, Swift, Eclypse or others would also be beneficial.
- Team management experience and working knowledge of Agile delivery principles and methods.
- Project Manager
- IT Delivery Manager