Project Manager - Digital Transformation - Leisure industry
Project Manager - Digital Transformation - Leisure Industry
12 month FTC - to start Febuary 2020
An experienced Project Manager is required to manage a significant digital transformation for a well-known leisure / activity centre business, with numerous sites UK wide.
The project is comprised of four key workstreams, which will see the implementation and integration of new EPOS (integration with web), CMS, CRM and booking agent. All products (all SaaS) and vendors have been selected, along with a Systems Integrator to pull it all together. You will be joining the project to take over from a Project Manager who is leaving (personal reasons) - right at the beginning of the build stage.
The business has a very lean IT team. You will work closely with the Head of IT and Product Owner and manage 3rd parties closely. As such, this Project requires a confident Project Manager who can shoulder responsibility for delivery, with minimal support, and manage 3rd parties effectively. You will work to keep the project on track, in scope, realising a broad set of defined benefits.
Required skills and experience;
* Significant, demonstrable experience of managing comparable digital projects, utilising 3rd party vendors and systems integrators
* A strong grasp on Project Management best practices; using recognised governance and methodology
* A self-starter, with examples of managing critical digital transformation projects with minimal support
* Ability to utilise QA methods to ensure quality of end-product; establishing schedule of quality reviews etc
* Confident in working with stakeholders to identify, manage and track risks, issues and inter-dependencies
* Strong relationship management skills; both internally and external partners
* A dynamic, pragmatic approach, able to solve problems and maintain project momentum
Central London based.
12 month Fixed Term Contract
Paying up to £75k salary + standard corporate benefits
Fantastic company culture, offices. Vibrant, exiting workplace undergoing significant change with serious PE backing.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'