Project Manager / Digital PM - (Digital Agency)
A Project Manager / Digital PM is needed to join an established, fast-paced digital agency with outstanding new offices (VR, table football, Xbox, chill out areas) located just outside Reading (M4 Junction 11). With an immediate start on offer expect to have a real impact in the company's future whilst managing exciting web projects.
For over a decade this innovative virtual agency has created award-winning websites, web / mobile apps, SAAS tools and much more. Made up of a talented bunch of Designers, Developers and Project Managers, they are currently undergoing an exciting period of growth, and have a unique opportunity for a Project Manager / Digital PM to play a key role delivering award winning digital projects in an environment that everyone truly loves to be in.
Working closely with the MD the Project Manager / Digital PM will relish going the extra mile to ensure the smooth and effective running of outstanding web and software projects. Whether you are overseeing the complete project lifecycle; pulling teams (in-house / remote creatives, user experience, developers) together; communicating daily with clients; tracking conversion rates; developing processes and techniques; managing budgets or conducting risk analysis and quality assurance you will play a vital role ensuring the delivery of superb web projects that are designed to exceed all client expectations.
To qualify... You should be a highly organised and passionate Digital Project Manager / Digital PM / Web Project Manager / Web Manager / Web Development Manager or similar who loves all things digital and has a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience in a digital / web agency as a project manager;
- Experience managing both small and large-scale projects;
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude (essential);
- You are a team player but able to work without supervision using own initiative;
- Experience maintaining client relationships;
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written);
- You are knowledgeable on the latest web trends and advancements and how they might be used to help clients;
- Good attention to detail;
- A solid technical background in WordPress;
- Good problem-solving skills and the ability to work collaboratively.
A good eye for design & previous web development knowledge would be a bonus as would any exposure in engaging with various digital marketing strategies (automation, segmentation, etc.)
In return the Project Manager / Digital PM can expect a fantastic inclusive atmosphere, 25 days holiday, annual profit share, regular social activities, table football, VR, Xbox, chill out areas, regular training and development opportunities and much more.
- Digital Project Manager
- Web PM