Our client is a leading Digital Creative Agency and are looking for a dynamic Project Manager to lead their projects. You must be from a Digital Agency Background.
They are responsible for planning resources, securing estimates, client communication and leading projects from the front to ensure both high quality and delivery to agreed scope. Comfortable in both agile and waterfall methodologies, the team is highly versatile, utilizing numerous software platforms and being responsible for revenue recognition.
About the role
We're looking for a highly energetic and driven Project Management Lead to join our growing digital studio team. Working closely with our Commercial team, Product Director and Head of Project Management, you will take the lead on large-scale digital projects, bringing your experience to the fore to successfully navigate projects through concept, design, prototype, development and implementation. A keen adopter of multiple project management methodologies, you will be versatile enough to manage multiple projects and clients simultaneously, successfully planning, prioritising and leading across all deliverables and resources within a programme of work.
You will efficiently plan and prioritise all deliverables and internal studio resources whilst working across multiple projects and clients. Consistently managing client expectations, your duties will cover schedules, budgets, assets and scope, all whilst having meticulous attention to detail. By making decisions and finding solutions quickly within confidence, you will lead and motivate your project teams to create the high quality work.
On a day-to-day basis, you will be responsible for:
- Confidently leading projects - from managing clients, schedules, budgets, assets and adhering to scope.
- Using meticulous attention to detail and organisation.
- Strong alignment with client side product owners, and internal strategy and creative teams, to produce innovative and scalable digital products.
- Being highly motivated and energetic, transmitting this through into project teams to produce work of the highest quality.
- Being decisive and solutions-minded, able to progress a situation forward independently with ease.
- Comfortably accommodating fast pace of changes, and implementing new procedures and ways of working into your project teams at speed.
- 2 years experience in digital project management.
- Worked in a digital agency for an extensive period.
- Have demonstrably used multiple project methodologies.
- Successfully delivered multiple projects over £50,000 in value.
- Exposure to software including Jira, Confluence, SmartSheet, Synergist or other similar project management support tools.
- Well practiced in Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Comfortable managing multiple projects and working with different project teams simultaneously.
- Commercially focused, working closely with both Client Services and Sales team and able to speak with confidence and direction at client level.
- Able to lead a project team confidently from the front, providing direction and arranging resources to support client and business objectives.
- Able to decode digital jargon and simplify for clients and stakeholders to ensure swift momentum on deliverables
- Calm - solutions-focused in all scenarios.
- Thinker - approach opportunities logically and with a scalable approach.
- Rigour - you are a lover of strong administration and value organization.
- Positive - no challenge is too big or small for you.
- Energy - you bring bags of it every day, the only way is forward!
We’d love it if you…
- Hold formal Accreditation in agile or waterfall methodologies
- Have a track record in delivering digital projects with values over £100,000
- Worked in a start-up and corporate environment and can bring sensibilities from both with you.
- Project Management
- Client Side
- Digital Agency