Project Manager | Derby | £45 - 55k + benefits
Xpertise as specialists in Product Delivery recruitment, have been appointed to find a Project Manager for a software house in Derby. The Project Manager will work with the development team and delivering projects for the end client. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Project Manger wanting to expand their knowledge and develop their career. As a Project Manager, you must be able to communicate effectively with stakeholder managers across all areas of the business.
- Managing projects through the whole project life cycle - SDLC
- Scoping of projects
- Track record of managing multiple projects which have led to successful delivery.
- Strong communication skills and stakeholder management. Both client facing and internally.
- Communication with different departments within the business
- Provide clear guidance and support to the delivery teams.
- Create, develop and promote repeatable services with a focus on continuous improvement of productivity, consistency, service quality and customer satisfaction.
- Flexible attitude and hands on approach
- Strong work ethic
- Experience to web-based technologies
- Strong solution and analytical expertise
- Certification in project methodologies - i.e Prince 2 / Agile
- Full Driving license
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
For more information on this role or other similar roles please contact Ailsa Whaley
Xpertise are acting as an employment agency and business
- Life Cycle
- Project Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Mobile Applications
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job