The Project Manager will be responsible for all aspects of the project deliverables for the delivery of products for a number of customers within the defence, aerospace and aviation industries.
The role will include customer and user management, internal co-ordination, planning, scheduling, project execution and relevant commercial activities in order to deliver a timely, appropriate and profitable project coherent with the Business Plan.
- Leadership of the project throughout its life-cycle from concept development through to manufacturing.
- Meeting project milestones, schedules and budget requirements.
- Establishing and reporting performance metrics, KPI’s, monthly reports etc.
- Meeting internal business reporting requirements.
- Conducting customer progress meetings and compilation of associated reports.
- Adhering to project, sub-contract, security and data management strategy protocols.
- Management of project issues, risks and opportunities.
- Identification and planning of resources needed to support programme deliverables.
- Approval of all internal and customer documentation in line with requirements and Company standards.
- Chair and organisation of project and customer meetings.
- Project/Programme Management experience in a technical engineering environment.
- Use of project management software tools such as SAP, ERP systems.
- Competent in project management technique such as Critical Path, Pert Analysis and Network generation.
- Understanding of project life-cycle management.
- Understanding of risk and opportunity management.
- Understanding of sub-contract and customer management.
- Understanding of project financial management.
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU LIVE WITHIN A COMMUTABLE DISTANCE OF THIS LOCATION.
Please note your CV will be reviewed against the vacancy criteria and we will contact you within one week if we wish to progress your application any further.
Copperfield Recruitment Ltd are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy and are an equal opportunities employer.