Our client, a renowned membership organisation, has an exciting opportunity for a Junior Project Manager to join them with the implementation of a new CRM system, which is scheduled to be implemented later this year. The Junior Project Manager will assist the CRM Implementation Manager closely and be a key figure for a faculty with this implementation and will undertake assist with the coordination of the process including process mapping, customer relationship management and stakeholder engagement to meet set goals.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills with the desire to influence and engage a variety of stakeholders. You will be an excellent multitasker and ensure that set deadlines are met. If this sounds like the right challenge for you, please read on.
Project Manager Key Responsibilities:
- Work closely together with CRM Implementation Manager and provide support on the wider project
- Oversee day-to-day operational project activities including, but not limited to, outstanding configuration work, progressing defects, following up on agreed actions with internal/external stakeholders
- Track and manage progress of simple, small workstreams
- Organise internal and external project meetings
- Record meeting minutes and disperse them where required
- Create project schedules with the CRM Implementation Manager
- Create task lists for team members where required
- Manage and update project documentation
- Keep all members of the team up-to-date with current information and documentation
- Assist with resource management on resource planning, availability and allocation according to projects pipeline
- Interact with other IT partner companies and distributors as required
- Deliver verbal and written communications to internal staff as required
- Any other tasks required to support the CRM Implementation Manager, the project team to see the project to a successful delivery
Project Manager Key Skills and Experience:
- Educated to degree level
- Previous experience in project management / operational positions
- Project work with CRM Microsoft Dynamic 365
- Supporting Senior Project Mangers or experience in PMO
- Track record of successfully engaging a range of staff and project implementation
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage and influence different stakeholders
- Proactive approach, ability to work independently and flexibly
- Excellent attention to detail and written English
If you possess the skills and experience above, please apply today!
Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, occasionally due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application may not have been successful this time but we will keep your details on file and may contact you with future opportunities.
- Communication Skills
- Project Management
- Relationship Management
- Project Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'