Job Role: Project Manager (Creative Industry)
Location: Nottingham City Centre
Hours: Monday - Friday 9-5.30pm
Harper Recruitment Group have an exciting opportunity to join an award winning creative design agency based in the heart of Nottingham City Centre.
Our client are seeking an experienced Project Manager to join their innovative team, you will be responsible for managing an impressive client portfolio, involved with a wide variety of projects and campaigns.
What will the role involve?
- Delivering projects from creative inception to production
- Receiving client briefs - providing outstanding service at all times
- Ensuring all financial and time budgets are met
- Planning work and project deliver
- Liaising with design teams to plan digital campaigns
- Nurturing existing accounts and maximising
- Building strong relationships with both clients and suppliers
- Proactively finding solutions
The ideal candidate needs:
- Minimum two years creative project management experience
- Agency background desirable
- First rate communication skills
- Client management and organisational skills
- Commercial and financial acumen
This is a unique and incredibly exciting opportunity to join an innovative organisation who are passionate about their industry and invest in their people.
In return for your skills and experience they are offering a highly competitive salary and a list of enticing company benefits!
Apply NOW to avoid disappointment
Unfortunately we are unable to contact all candidates due to the large volume of applications we receive. If you have not heard from a consultant within the next three days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion. Please do not hesitate to apply for other suitable roles in the future
- "Digital" "Creative" "project"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"