Project Manager (Conveyancing / Property Surveyor)
Venn Group is looking for an experienced Building Surveyor and Project Manager to work for a well-established and leading Estates Team based in Essex
Role: Project Manager (Conveyancing / Property Surveyor)
Contract Length: Permanent
Salary: Experience Dependant - £44,000 - £50,000
Duties and Responsibilities
- The postholder will be working as part of the Portfolio Management team in assisting the Head of Portfolio Management with all aspects of management of the property portfolio
- The management activity will include lease transactions to convert occupiers to a formal contract, actively managing head lease events, actively managing sub lease events, reviewing and approving Landlord accounts payable activity
- To provide ongoing advice in relation to the occupancy of the estate, advising tenants as to the various responsibilities, obligations and covenants in accordance with their leases or policies if the occupier is undocumented
- Reviewing business rates invoices received by Superior Landlords and liaising with agents as well as with the various Councils and the VOA regarding merging assessments, applying for empty rates relief and updating them of any changes within the portfolio
- Leading negotiations in dilapidations and to carry out surveys as and when necessary appointing as appropriate. Instruct 6 facet, condition, backlog, maintenance and property surveys as and when appropriate
- Controlling income and expenditure for properties under their management. A dashboard should be developed to review monthly performance and the property Surveyor should be able to understand the reasons for movement and forecast future trends
If you are interested in this position, please immediately send your updated CV to or call Peter on .
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'