Project Manager/Controls Engineer
Salary: Circa £45,000
Location: Outskirts of Stockport
The Role and Requirements
Due to rapid expansion of business, my client are looking for experienced PLC Commissioning Engineers to join their in house team and are particularly interested in engineers with proven track record in full system commissioning.
The position is a mixture of office based and site work in all areas that the company covers, so the ability to travel and work within the UK and abroad is a requirement. Further, you will need to be happy to stay away, where necessary, throughout the commissioning / installation of a project.
- Programming Allen Bradley ControlLogix PLCs
- Siemens TIA Portal knowledge would be an advantage
- Highly motivated individual that can work within a team and on his/her own
- Ability to liaise and work closely with site project managers
- Ability to complete tasks within tight timelines
- Liaise with customers and provide training to operators
- Eligible to live and work in the UK
- Valid Full UK driving license and own car
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'