Project Manager - Consumer Finance
Edinburgh and home working
The role holder will work collaboratively with Change & IT colleagues, project stakeholders including those in the wider Group and third party suppliers driving the successful delivery of the change portfolio.
What you need to do
- Work collaboratively with project stakeholders to effectively shape, mobilise and deliver project outcomes to agreed budget.
- Lead and inspire high performing cross-functional multi skilled change delivery teams to successfully deliver customer value.
- Ensure senior stakeholders and project Steering Group have the right information to make informed decisions.
- Responsible for management of project budgets ensuring risks and opportunities are reflected in project forecasts.
- Work closely with business colleagues to actively manage financial benefits throughout the lifecycle of the project
- Defines and manages project resource requirements, working collaboratively with the portfolio lead and functional leads to agree efficient resourcing that produce the best outcome.
- Manage the risk profile of the project utilising established risk, issue, assumption and dependency management techniques. Provide visibility and escalation of key RAID items to both Steering Group and the change leadership team.
- Manage the successful transition of change into BAU ensuring the risk profile is understood and agreed by relevant stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain positive relationship with stakeholders and third party suppliers.
- Support the continuous improvement of change delivery through retrospectives, post implementation reviews and knowledge sharing.
What you need to know and show
The candidate must be able to challenge colleagues in a collaborative and constructive manner, have the courage to pose questions to ensure the right, fact based decisions are always made, and be able to represent/understand the perspective of internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience leading the end to end delivery of change projects combining both IT and business change components.
- Excellent relationship management skills including a proven ability to influence at a Senior Management level.
- Experience of managing third party supplier performance for delivering change
- Leadership style should be enabling, empowering and authentic.
- Strong relationship management skills with a diverse group of stakeholders.
- Experience within the financial services sector is advantageous.
- Experience in both Waterfall and Agile methods is advantageous.
- Experience working with third party suppliers in a primarily outsourced environment is essential.
Intelligent Resource is committed to barrier-free and inclusive recruitment. We are a Disability Confident recruiter, and a RIDI 100 and Business Disability Forum partner organisation.
Should you choose to contact Intelligent Resource regarding this role or apply for it, all personal data you submit to us will be processed in accordance with our Privacy Notice which you can find on our website.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'