Project Manager - Consultancy
A well-respected construction consultancy which established over 50 years ago and has seen continued growth since, are looking for a Project Manager to join their office based in Central Manchester.
Providing a range of services to Commercial clients including Project Management, Procurement Advice and Quantity Surveying across the UK, generating work from reputation and repeat business.
The Project Manager
The successful Project Manager will have 2+ years post qualification experience working in a construction consultancy, have previously worked on Commercial and Residential projects and possess the following:
- Construction related degree
- Construction Consultancy experience
- Experience in a Client facing role
- An ability to work well in a team
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
The Project manager will be work will consist on providing Project Management for Commercial / Residential Projects, they will be responsible for (but not restricted to):
- Planning, management, co-ordination and finance of construction projects
- Successful delivery of construction projects.
- Leading the day-to-day delivery of projects.
- Administration of a variety of building contracts
- Managing reporting on both the design team and contractor's progress against the contract programme and cost plan
- Management of sub team within the project management department
- Developing and maintaining professional relationships with new and existing clients
- Up to £40,000 (DOE)
- Discretionary Bonus
- Contributory Pension
If you are a Consultancy based Project Manager and are considering your career options, please contact Damian Eatwell at Brandon James on .
- Project Manager - Manchester - Construction Consultancy - Commercial
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'