Project Manager Facades and Cladding - £60,000
Our client a leading specialist in the cladding and facades industry are now looking to add a Project Manager to their team and work on some very exciting Projects across the Midlands
Managing packages valued up to £5 Million it is vital to be able to get projects in on time and within budget.
Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Attend Pre Start Meetings
- Manage multiple projects at any one time
- Create project programme
- Manage Project H&S
- Site Visits
- Keep on top of project budgets and timeline
Estimator Key Experience:
- Background in External Facades
- Knowledge of Cladding, SFS & Rain-screen products
- Successfully delivered previous projects
- Previous work on Commercial, Industrial and residential works
- Sound commercial acumen
- Strong contact list within the industry
This is an excellent role for somebody who wants to come in and gain exposure to some very exciting projects within the North West.
On offer is a very generous salary of up to £60K plus package and benefits.
- Commercial Awareness
- Project Management
- Site Visits
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"