Project Manager - Construction Consultancy
A rapidly growing, Multi-Disciplinary Construction Consultancy with offices throughout the UK are seeking a Project Manager, to join there successful Oxford office. This is a great opportunity for a career minded Project Manager to progress their career and climb the ladder to Associate.
- Office Fit - Out
As the Project Manager you will be working alongside the Senior Project Managers and leading junior members of the team, assisting throughout the project life cycle.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Undertaking day to day delivery of projects in a variety of sectors
- Undertaking contract administration
- Development of project documentation, programmes, master budget etc
- Production of reports to suit relevant stages of the projects
- Feasibility studies
- Inspection of construction works for quality
- Provide a single point of contact and be responsible for the project and client service
The successful Project Manager
The successful Project Manager will be a commercially aware, ambitious individual that works well in a team but also autonomously. Relative UKConstruction Consultancy experience as a Project Manager and a relevant degree.
- £50,000 - £60,000 pa (DOE)
- 5% pension contribution
- Car Allowance
- Health care
- Life Cover
If you are a Project Manager and are considering your career options, please contact Damian Eatwell at Brandon James on
Oxford / Consultancy / Project Manager / retail / residential / commercial
- Oxford / Consultancy / Project Manager / Retail / residential / Commercial
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job