Our client is well established within the building industry, offering construction services, civil engineering, facilities management, and much more. They are now looking for a Project Manager to manage and coordinate all project construction activities, ensuring all deliverables are achieved with regard to safety, quality, specification and cost.
Location: Various Sites across North West / Cumbria Regions
Salary: Competitive Salary + Excellent Benefits
- Lead the site team and sub-contractors to the highest possible standard of safety and performance at all times, to ensure the delivery of all targets and objectives
- Implement, manage and monitor all procedures covering design, procurement, manufacture and installation of components on and off site
- Support the commercial team with the selection and procurement of sub-contract packages, effectively managing all third parties involved in the projects
- Build strong relationships with internal / external stakeholders, to ensure an excellent service is being delivered and any issues are resolved quickly
- Attend all required meetings and produce reports as needed, to ensure smooth delivery of the projects you are involved in
- You will have experience of working on projects across Residential, Commercial and Education with contracts values between £10m to £30m
- The ideal candidate will have experience of high rise city centre residential projects, with a clear understanding of the complexity and constraints that these projects may pose
- Degree qualified in Construction Management (or similar equivalent qualification)
- Current CSCS card (at a management or professional level)
- Outstanding technical knowledge of construction operations and easily able to manage complex and major issues
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, confident decision maker
- Motivated individual who can successfully lead and engage a team
If this sounds like you, then please apply today!
You may have had experience of or be interested in the following: Project Manager, Construction, Civil Engineering, Facilities Management, Property Development, Contracts Manager, Building Services, Building Site Manager, etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by Easy Web Agency, the services advertised by Easy Web Agency are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job