Project Manager - Construction / Utilities - Inside IR35
Project Manager - Construction / Utilities - 6 months
An opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to work for a large utilities organisation. You will be involved with delivering a diverse range of capital maintenance, water quality and environmental projects within the South and East area of Scotland
- In depth experience in Project Management, gained in a Construction or similar Engineering environment. Experience of clean water project delivery is desirable, as is a knowledge or qualification in Construction Site Health and Safety and/or CDM.
- experience in the application of project feasibility including lifecycle design and management,
- extensive knowledge and experience in managing projects and controlling the project scope, time scheduling and phasing, resource management, quality management and risk management.
- effective project change control experience
- A full clean UK Driving Licence is essentia
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job