Our client is a leading global, multi disciplined engineering and construction company who are going from strength to strength becoming one of the most highly recognised companies in this industry.
They are looking for an experienced Project Manager with extensive experience in Construction who has built something, preferably Infrastructure to join them on a full time permanent basis.
MAIN PURPOSE OF ROLE:
Produce professionally written proposal content that clearly articulates the company's value proposition. This is a networked role that requires an ability to work under pressure and to demanding deadlines.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
• Establish and promote best practice in health, safety and environmental matters in conjunction with the SHQE department.
• Compilation of PQQ Documents.
• Compilation of Tender Deliverables.
• Assist, where applicable in, storyboarding sessions, participating in key review meetings / final document review, management of contributory authors, and document production.
• Skilled in producing and editing proposal content within a multi-disciplinary engineering environment.
• Write technical responses covering all aspects of Civil Engineering
• As jobs come in segregate them and assign the different sections to the relevant discipline (eg H&S, Quality etc.)
• Manage portal uploads in Bid Manager’s absence
• Completion of capability statements/expression of interest documents.
• Where possible visit site before compilation of documents to get a better picture of the work for risk registers etc.
• Review, track and respond to OJEU Notices.
• Compilation of presentations.
• Answer technical questions. These will relate to civils, rail, sea and coastal defence, nuclear and pipeline bids.
• Sit in tender review meetings and action as appropriate.
• Compilation of Supplier Questionnaire Documents
• Weekly updates of CRM (internet based filing system) for Pre- Qualifications, Tenders and Leads.
• Liaise with all Estimators any action any deliverables required
• Proof read all documents for fluidity and correct use of English. Ensure all questions are answered pertinently.
• Each month analyse projects coming to a close. Send template project profiles to the project managers and email the Project Manager to get the Client to complete a satisfaction survey. Set up a drive for these surveys on internal drives.
• Understand the key objectives of the client and the aims of the client organisation.
• Understand the core of the project and the delivery process (by speaking to the resources involved in the delivery plan).
• Act as an honest broker bringing the bid and the client together for a successful award.
Valid CSCS Card
Never Harm Hub Day Advanced MS Word skills & proficient in MS Office.
Experience of coordinating and updating a knowledgebase system is essential.
Full knowledge of the bid lifecycle from tracking of OJEU notices to PQQ, Tender and Post Tender Interviews
InDesign and Illustrator software proficient
Bid Coordination experience
Working knowledge of construction and civil engineering
- Civil Engineering