Brief Job and Company Description:
- Our client is a fantastic company with its Head Office near Canterbury and further offices in the UK and Internationally.
- This company works on various projects covering Audio Visual and Smart Home Technology, mainly in the Residential and Hospitality Sectors.
- Offering the end to end solution for the clients including consultancy, design, install and any on-going maintenance or servicing.
- The company work with the best and most prestigious brands from around the globe, providing only the best quality products to every client.
- This is a Project Management role, based from the Head Office near Canterbury in Kent.
- The Project Manager will be focused mainly on the residential projects, overseeing the Project Management from the point of sales, through to the final on-site commissioning and handover to the client.
- Working from the office, you will be overseeing the ordering of all products, ensuring all items will be manufactured and delivered to meet with the clients exacting needs.
- The Project Manager will be liaising directly with the Site Manager or another appointed representative of the main clients or contractors.
- An essential part of the role is to schedule site access for the required installations, ensuring you have the suitable equipment and engineers to carry out the required tasks.
- You will carry out site visits, this is mainly in the London or Home Counties, however it could be further afield.
- As the main point of contact for the business, you will be the face and voice of the business throughout the installation and commissioning stages.
For this position, you will need to have the following:
- It is essential that anyone applying has previous experience of Project Management within the Construction Industry.
- You must have experience with the installation and integration of Audio Visual (AV), Information Technology (IT), Home Entertainment, Building Management Systems (BMS) or Smart Home Technology.
- It is desirable for anyone applying to have a keen interest in new technology, AV or IT as it will greatly benefit you day to day working in this role.
- You must be willing and able to travel in the UK and Internationally for client visits, site meetings or industry shows.
- It is essential to have strong written, verbal and face to face communication skills as you will meet and speak with a broad range of clients and tades people.
What you get in return:
- Basic Salary: Up to £50k (depending on experience)
- Company Bonus Scheme
- 22 Days Annual Leave (increasing with service) + Bank Holidays
- Company Pension Scheme
- Fantastic Staff Events
- Free fruit in the office
- Cycle to work scheme
- Communication Skills
- Project Management
- Project Coordination
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"