Project Manager - London Consultancy
An independent project and cost management consultancy based in Milton Keynes, are seeking a Project Manager with experience working on Commercial sector projects.
The Successful Project Manager will be managing their own projects as well as collaborating on large schemes. The Project Manager will be delivering specialist services across pre-contract management services, employers' agent and development management.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Undertaking day to day delivery of Commercial projects
- Undertaking contract administration
- Producing timely key stage reports
- Management of change control
There will be great scope for progression and development for the individual due to the company culture being so employee focussed.
The Project Manager
As the Project Manager, you will be a team player (working in a small team reporting to a Director) and able to manage your own workload and support others with theirs. Have good communication and IT skills.
The Project Manager must have:
- Minimum of 4 years post-graduation experience, preferably in a private practice
- Ability to interface with clients with a demonstrable track record of doing so
- Ability to lead/work in multidisciplinary teams
- Some experience in a broad range of project management duties preferred, including:-
- Employers Agent / Contract Administration on JCT Building Contracts
- £50,000 - £60,000 pa (DOE)
- Car Allowance
- Health care
- Life Cover
- Contributory Pension
If you are a Project Manager and are considering your career options, please contact Damian Eatwell at Brandon James on .
- Project Manager - Milton Keynes - Construction Consultancy - Commercial