Our client, a global business based in Central London, require a competency improvement project manager to join their team on an interim basis for an intial 6 months. The responsibilities of the role will include but not be limited to:
- Manage the development and delivery of the Technical Competency project in compliance with company processes and procedures.
- Manage the production of project management plans for the Technical Competency project.
- Establish and manage collaborative cross-functional virtual teams to deliver the Technical Competency project, where appropriate.
- Act as the interface and enabler between CDG, SMEs, the NRT Competency Manager and NR Training to ensure successful delivery of the required training and assessment documentation
- Deliver regular progress reports on the Technical Competency project, including relevant risks and issues, to the Programme Lead.
- Manage project budget within agreed targets.
- Develop an effective communication method that will advise sponsors and other interested parties when training and competency material becomes available.
- Disseminate lessons learnt and liaise with other programme work stream leads to share good practices and incorporate any continuous improvement opportunities identified.
- Ensure NR safety standards are followed.