Project Manager required to work for an industry leading company that specialise within the architectural glazing, fire rated and acoustic partitioning sector. The projects are primarily in London based, however, they have some projects outside of London which will always be south of the M25. Due to continued success and company growth this is now a great time for a Project Manager to join the company as they have exciting projects lined up for 2018.
The most successful Project Manager will ideally have experience working on partitioning, architectural glazing or acoustic projects. The Project Manager will be required to pay visits to the offices 1-2 times a week which is located near Crawley, so would preferably live around the Sussex, Surrey, Kent or South London areas, with the ability to travel to London. It is essential that the Project Manager holds a CSCS Card and is SMSTS qualified.
Project Manager Position Overview
- Manage the project from initiation to completion
- Set the agenda for the construction process
- Monitor project costs
- Discuss progress, and any issues, with the Construction Director
- Ensure the site team manage Site H&S, security and fire policies
- Ensure the project is completed within the time frame
- Other relevant tasks as required
Project Manager Position Requirements
- Over 4 years of project management experience within the partitioning, architectural glazing, cladding or facades industry.
- CSCS, SMSTS, PASMA
- Full UK Driving License
- Commutable distance of London and Sussex
Project Manager Position Remuneration
- Salary circa £40,000 (negotiable (dependant on experience)
- Company benefits and package
- 28 days holiday (Inc. bank holidays)
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy