Project Manager - Major Project - Manchester
* Have you worked for top tier contractors - managing major projects in the UK?
* Are you looking to deliver £90million Commercial Scheme over a 3 years build programme?
* Are you looking to work on one of the regions most prestigious projects?
Our client a leading contractor looking for Project Manager to join an award winning multi disciplined contractor.
Experience & Skills
* Value HSEQS as a critical priority
* Articulate and numerate
* Good technical knowledge
* Familiarity with key contract principles
* In excess of ten years' experience working in the relevant sector or a minimum of 4-5 projects delivered across different industry sectors
* Demonstrable holistic 'end to end' PM experience.
* Commercially aware
* Good people skills with a capacity to influence others and successfully manage conflict
* Ability to lead and motivate a team to ensure they work effectively
* Good understanding of M&E aspects as well as civil/structural/architectural
* Familiarity with the concepts of BIM
* Strong programming capability
* Calm under pressure
* Ability to prioritise and delegate
* Understand the principles of BREEAM & LEED
* Good understanding Company Procedures
* Ability to deliver and assist in negotiating a tendered opportunity
Required Qualifications/ Training
* Academic and/or Professional qualification in construction related subject. Ideally chartered
* IOSH Managing Safely or other Safety Qualification.
* Team Building and Leadership
* Planning and Temporary works
* Behavioural Based Safety Training
* Commercial & Contract Awareness
If you have any question in relation to the position and would like to apply, please send your details ASAP
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job