Title: Project Manager - Commercial Fit Outs
Salary: Attractive Salary plus benefits package
Job Ref: CTU/20057
The company is a leading global natural and built asset design and consultancy firm working in partnership with clients to deliver exceptional and sustainable outcomes through the application of design, consultancy, engineering, project and management services. It differentiates through its talented and passionate people and its unique combination of capabilities covering the whole asset life cycle, its deep market sector insights and its ability to integrate health & safety and sustainability into the design and delivery of solutions across the globe. The company employs 28,000 people that generate €2.5 billion in revenues and supports UN-Habitat with knowledge and expertise to improve the quality of life in rapidly growing cities around the world.
As a Project Manager you will manage the delivery of high profile, projects within the constraints of agreed budget, programme and quality criteria, ensuring successful outcomes are achieved. You will be directly accountable for delivery and provide leadership of project teams to ensure that the service delivery meets customer expectations.
- Contribute to the development and delivery of the capital programme, providing professional / technical expertise to support short and long term operational priorities and customer needs, in line with legislation, policy and environmental outcomes.
- Provide high level advice and support to resolve local issues and incidents, ensuring that decisions are made on sound technical grounds in line with best practice and required standards & timeframes.
- Monitor progress of work, identify risks in the delivery of priorities and implement timely resolution of issues, to ensure appropriate reallocation of time, finance and effort and enhancement of the service.
- Provide good quality management reporting on service delivery, to support the planning of operational work, inform business decisions and provide a sound basis from which to communication with and influence internal / external partners.
- Lead or support project teams to achieve well planned and managed integrated solutions that progress effective change and improvement in the organisation and support the best environmental outcomes.
- Establish and maintain good relationships with internal and external partners to understand and influence their activities and promote and enhance the client goals and reputation.
- Provide effective leadership to health & safety matters by actively promoting health & safety awareness and ensuring the provision of safe working practices.
- Manage the feasibility and business case development process ensuring efficient delivery of funding approvals.
Experience will be required / desirable in the following areas: option analysis, outline design, economic appraisal and report writing. The Project Manager will require sufficient understanding to be able to: prepare accurate project briefs, review supplier project plan responses (cost, methodology, programme), prepare contract award documentation and quality review and finalise business case products/reports. In addition to these requirements you should have;
- Exceptional communication skills in order to effectively ascertain customers’ needs and perceptions and balance stakeholder demands
- Previous Fit Out / Banking Fit out / Commercial experience
- Experience of working on projects ranging in value from £5 million-£50 million
- Proven record of project management and contract management to enable successful delivery of Mid to Large - scale, complex and demanding projects according to agreed outcomes.
- Experience of leading project management teams.
- APM or equivalent
- PRINCE2 (Practitioner status or equivalent desirable)
- RICS/ CIOB (Desirable but not 100% necessary).
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 72 hours of receiving your application.
Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file for 6 months, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this, please contact us.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.
- Fit out
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job