Client Side Project Manager - West London
Cobalt has the pleasure of working with a leading real estate developer in London that is currently working on an impressive regeneration scheme in London that includes multiple PRS towers, hotels, retail and mixed use and leisure facilities. This impressive developer is looking for a talented Project Manager, ideally chartered, to join there expanding team at this critical stage in their development life-cycle.
Reporting to one of the Senior Project Managers, you will form part of a strong PM team to help successfully deliver a variety of schemes including; residential blocks, office, retail and leisure across the 40 acre site. You will work closely with third party stake-holders as well as the development team and external consultants, therefore you will need to have previously worked in a contractor, consultancy or similar client-side environment.
This role requires a talented Project Manager that has proven experience in delivering mixed use schemes across the RIBA life-cycle. This is an excellent opportunity to move into the client-side world and to work on a landmark scheme in London.
£50,000 - £70,000 + Package
(Dependant on experience)
- MRICS, MAPM or MCIOB preferred.
- Construction, architectural, engineering or relevant degree qualification.
- Experience working for a contractor, consultancy or Developer.
- Experience of various forms of UK building contract (D&B, CM, Traditional).
- Experience of working directly with the client, contractor and design team.
- Experience of working within a team effectively and delivering tight deadlines on time and on budget.
- Experience of working within the Residential sector is required.
- Ideally located in or near London
To apply for this position please submit your CV in Word format.
- Project Manager
- mixed use