Project Manager (CHP, District Heating and HV Networks)
Role: Project Manager (CHP, District Heating and HV Networks)
Salary: £42,000 - £52,000 + excellent benefits package
Location: Birmingham - Coventry
Are you a Project Manager looking for your next big project? If so, we are looking for a Project Manager to join a leading Supplier, to project manage a number of new connections and heat stations on existing heat networks. You will ensure successful pre and post contract management of all projects and teams to exceed customer expectations. You will handle the full life cycle of the project from initial enquiry to post investment appraisal adhering to governance and control processes. Please apply today!!!
- To manage the delivery of Mechanical, Electrical and Civil through a diverse set of electrical project managers, Site Managers, and coordinate with the Engineers, Designers, planners, QS
- Manage the project to ensure all contractual aspects between Company, clients and Contractors, ensuring the compliance of all parties, particularly with respect to completion of Project prior to programmed operational start date
- Responsible of the quality of the delivery
- Ensuring all deliverables are to standard and specification
- Carry out the Principle Contractor role and or the Client role under CDM 2015 dependent on Company requirements.
- Produce weekly/monthly construction progress report
- Manage construction budget and produce financial monthly report
- Identify, monitor, mitigate and manage project and operational risks
- Establish and maintain good supplier relations to ensure effective delivery and quality of Installations
Skills and experience required:
- HNC/Degree level required in either a mechanical or electrical discipline
- Experience of delivering a portfolio of multi-million-pound M&E/Civil Projects with a diverse project delivery team
- SMSTS Qualified
- District Heating / Heat Network experience desirable
- Extensive Project Management Experience
- CSCS Project Manager Card
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'