Project Manager - Strategic development of a Commercial Card product
Your new company
A leading Finance Organisation based in Chester looking for a Project Manager on a contract basis.
Your new role
Responsible for managing the operational deployment of new projects and initiatives for multi-regions. TSYS systems and Card and Print Production.
What you'll need to succeed
Reporting into the Head of Card Servicing and Operations, you will be:
- Manage medium sized work streams required as part of the strategic development of the Commercial Card product across multi-regions.
- Have knowledge of TSYS systems and Card and Print Production.
- Implement both Operational & Technical projects within the area, being a contact for external vendors and internal global customers.
- Overall management of the operational impacts to the business with regards to the projects ensuring these have been actioned and completed in accordance with timescales and budget for all regions.
- Work with the relevant teams in region and globally to ensure all handoffs and communication between the parties operates smoothly.
- Work with operation teams to develop and deliver controlled process and procedures for the execution of the projects.
- Develops project plans including estimates of costs and resources required to deliver project.
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Ensure all project governance is followed and completed.
What you'll get in return
A 6 month + contract for a reputable company based in Chester.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Project Manager - Credit Card - Finance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job