Are you looking for your next contract opportunity?
Do you enjoy a challenge?
I have an exciting opportunity to work within the strategic change department of a large public sector organisation based in Wymondham.
You will be responsible for the effective planning, management and delivery of projects forming part of organisation’s Change programme. Projects will be assigned to the post-holder on an individual basis and may be either operational, business support or business application based.
- Significant experience in project managing the full lifecycle of major organisational projects, with a track record of timely and successful implementation.
- Recognised professional qualification in project management such as Prince2 at practitioner level or equivalent (e.g. APM accredited).
- Demonstrate excellent problem solving skills.
- Well developed oral and written communication skills (including business case, report writing and presentation skills) for effective communication to a wide range of stakeholders.
- Well developed influencing and negotiation skills with proven interpersonal skills to deal with conflicting positions and a resistance to proposals/change.
- Proven organisational ability which demonstrates effective planning, management,
prioritisation and sequencing of workload of self and others with minimal supervision.
- Experience of managing budgets across a spectrum of projects, including capital and revenue budgets.
- Experience of delivering projects which have required contract negotiation / management plus the on-going supplier management.
- Basic keyboard skills and a proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications Word, Excel, Visio and Project
If you are interested in finding out more or want to apply for this position, please either apply online or email your CV to email@example.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business