Project Manager - Insurance / Legal
£50000 - £70000 per annum
A large multinational organisation is looking for a project manager to join their change function to drive exciting new initiatives. The role sits within a completely new change team based in Manchester, reporting into the Change director. The role will involve gathering requirements and understanding the business, then delivering on process improvement initiatives including the TOM. The organisation is looking for a Project Manager who is comfortable in rolling their sleeves up, working on the requirements gathering and then delivering on a number of varied projects.
* Experience of working and delivering on large strategy & Target Operating Model projects
* Good solid project management experience, e2e delivery experience
* Experience of gathering requirements, working as a Business Analyst
* Good demonstrable Stakeholder Management experience
* Good demonstrable experience of Governance surrounding projects.
* Experience of the legal or insurance sector is preferable
Project Manager, Business Analyst, Requirements, Target Operating Model, Business Process, Improvement, Change
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"