Project Manager - Cardiff / Newport
This growing financial services organisation is currently recruiting for a number of Project Managers to expand their team.
The organisation has continued to grow for a number of years and has developed a great reputation for delivering to customers. They also have a commitment to continuing to promote a working culture that promotes inclusion and diversity and health and well-being whilst still offering great challenges and career development within their working environment.
They are currently seeking a number of Project Managers to work on a range of projects for customers. You will be managing cradle to grave projects which could range from large 2 year programmes to smaller pieces of work over a few months and will be responsible for maintaining customer relationships through the delivery process, dealing with a range of stakeholders as well as internal and offshore resources to ensure timely and successful delivery as well as managing risks and issues as they arise.
You will operate at a senior level, taking responsibility for large, key projects within the company’s portfolio and will also help mentor and support more junior project managers and PMO staff within the team.
- Champion standards to ensure customers receive the highest levels of service
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to set, manage and exceed expectations
- Work with departments to ensure projects are effectively scoped, costed, planned and delivery milestones agreed
- Provide project progress and status reporting, highlighting risks and issues as necessary
- Promote continuous improvement and help to develop a high-performance culture
- Manage customer relationships and escalations effectively, promoting a strong working relationship and promote a culture of treating customers fairly within the team
You will be an experienced Project Manager capable of running significant projects in keeping with the above. You should have experience of either working within a Financial Services environment or within a customer delivery focused role previously.
Ideally, you will have worked on a mixture of IT and Business Change projects and will also have experience of a mixture of methodologies (Agile and Prince 2). Experience of working in regulated environments would also be beneficial.
There is an opportunity for the role to be based in Cardiff or Newport.
Apply now for more details.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'