An established public sector organisation have an immediate interim requirement for an experienced Project Manager with a background in Corporate, Capital Projects as well as Property Management. In this role, you will be supporting the successful delivery of Programmes to agreed time, cost & quality with a focus on small to medium sized projects.
As a qualifed Project Manager, you will be responsible for managing the provision of a range of property- related professional services; liasing with the Programme Office to ensure that reporting is accurate and within the scope of works. You will have a developed understanding of the construction and property sector, ideally from a Public Sector perspective and have the capacity to liaise with multiple levels of staff including key stakeholders and service directorates.
The successful applicant will be qualified to Prince2 standard and have a background managing capital projects within the public sector. You will have a natural ability to make high level decisions and take action to ensure that projects are delivered successfully within the scope of the requirements, and will enjoy developing sustained relationships and solving problems within a team structure.
- Previous experience managing high value corporate or Public Sector capital projects
- Project Management qualifications (Prince2, APMP)
- Developed understanding of Procurement, Cost Planning/Control and Technology within construction project management
- Knowledge of risk management methodologies
- Experience managing/mitigating financial and reputational risks associated with programme delivery
This is an excellent opportunity for 6 months that will suit an immediately available contract Project Manager from a public sector construction background. For more information and immediate consideration, please send a Word CV to Select Appointments Lewish by clicking Apply NOW.
- construction capital property project management