Your responsibility as the Project Manager will be to liaise with, organise and manage all the specialist functions that are responsible for the individual elements that will ensure the delivery of enterprise operational change projects.
Essential experience for the Project Manager:
- Business change / Process Change project experience
- Prince II or relevant experience
- Experience of working with diverse business teams and technology functions
- Exceptional people co-ordination / liaison skills
- Proven in the creation of coherent change plans
Ideally as the successful Project Manager you will have experience of working within the finance, retail, insurance or a similarly regulated industry. Experience of working on digital transformation programmes and agile project management experience would be ideal.
The starting salary of £45,000 - £50,000 + Bonus + exceptional Company Car + Flexible Benefits Package.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job