Project Manager Business Change - Cirencester - up to £50,000
£50,000 + Benefits
A leading financial services business based in Gloucestershire is looking for an experienced Project Manager to join a new growing team.
The main purpose of the Project Manager will be to work with the investment division and to deliver projects respecting time scale and budget.
Project Manager responsibilities:
- Work with the Investment division to deliver projects agreeing timescales and budget
- Day-to-day management of issues, progress, budget, risk
- Make sure business areas understand and are prepared for Investment Change activity
- Liaise with the 3rd parties
Skills and experience:
- Experience of working in financial services is essential.
- Strong communication skills and Management skills (Prince2 desirable)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office / Microsoft Office 365
- Ability to work with the 3rd parties
In addition of a the salary, you will receive a contributory pension, private medical insurance for you and your family, life assurance and much more!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'