Profectus have an excellent Project Manager / Business Analyst opportunity with a well-recognised national company based in Bracknell who are at the forefront of technological innovation and offer many exciting dual role employment opportunities within a fantastic growing environment. This is an exciting time to join as a hybrid Project Manager / Business Analyst as this role is focused on implementing key software and processes across the business to help continue success.
The successful candidate will ensure successful project delivery within the set budget and delivery time frame. The candidate will work closely with the Development and Design team to ensure a successful delivery of the projects. You will have experience with delivering on the following requirements.
- Research and delivery plans which includes budgets and time frame estimations
- Creation of spec
- The ability to deliver on the set and agreed plans
- The ability to support the product once it has been successfully delivered
- The ability to work within an Agile/Scrum environment
- Excellent presentation and communication skills with the ability to speak with Directors and shareholders
If you join our marvellous client as a Project Manager / Business Analyst, you will need to have the following:
- A vast in-depth knowledge of up to date software technology
- Proven track record of project delivery. Formal Project Delivery Accreditations (such as Prince2, APM, etc.) preferred
- Experience in a business analysis role
- Able to build strong relationships with key stakeholders in order to truly understand the underlying needs of the business.
- Ability to keep up to date with modern technology
If you are interested in the brilliant Project Manager / Business Analyst opportunity with an exquisite client who are rapidly growing within a highly fruitful market please apply with your latest CV ASAP.
- Business Analyst
- Project Manager
- Prince 2