12 Week Contract - Circa £350 A Day (Inside IR35)
We are currently working on some fantastic opportunities for our client based in Cheshire who are seeking a Business Analyst/ Project Manager to assist in a project.
The Project Manager's role will be to:
• Define, manage, assess, estimate and document the execution of one or more complex projects or work streams in accordance with appropriate policies and processes.
• Assessing all activities against plan, providing regular and accurate financial and technical progress reports to senior managers, clients, users, suppliers and colleagues.
• Take professional responsibility for the full range of technical and supplier relationship management aspects of systems, products, services or infrastructure specification.
• Lead, manage and motivate large project teams in a matrix management environment influencing, negotiating and providing technical advice .
• Evaluate and make recommendations combining technical limitations/ knowledge of the business with operational realities in order to provide practical.
• Assessing technical and business solutions for new or improved: products, services, infrastructure, tools, methodologies, policies or standards.
• Manage and develop risk management strategies within the context of the work of the department and its partners to reflect the changing nature of ICT.
The Project Manager must have:
• Project Management experience working for a local/ central government organisation
• Experience of working with customer focused teams
• A good understanding of business objectives, financial systems and processes
• Previously Business Analysis experience will be desirable.
Please note, this role is in scope of IR35 so the successful Business Analyst/ Project Manager is required to work via an Umbrella Company.
If this is of interest, please get in touch on .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job