Project Manager (Building Services)
Lancashire with travel around regional sites
Salary circa: £40k to £45k plus car, bonus and benefits
Our clients, a Building and Industrial Services business, are looking for a resilient, forward thinking Project Manager to liaise with clients on all aspects of their project, providing them with a quality service with the provision of profitability to the business
This is a full-time position covering a range of sites in the region and will require site visits.
Reporting to the Contract Manager:
- Manage and control site based teams to ensure compliance including Health & Safety, Environmental Policy, Quality Assurance and Purchasing
- Ensure works are carried out to high standard complying with relevant British Standards and codes of practice
- Manage financial targets to meet established objectives
- Reporting of financial status
- Provide tendering facilities for extra project works
- Lead, motivate and develop site based teams
- Customer care and service
- Gain new opportunities through existing and customer base i.e. additional core contracts, extra works, total facilities opportunities
- Provide technical support to the customer and site based teams
- Provide support and training as required r
- Carry out staff appraisals for managers
- Production and maintenance of a regional management succession
- Plan Training and development requirements
Skills, Qualifications and Experience
- HNC level in Building Services Engineering or equivalent but will preferably have attained chartered engineer status and hold a relevant degree or equivalent
- Senior management experience
- M&E technical knowledge.
- Detailed commercial, design, financial and project knowledge of multi-discipline contracts.
- Excellent Stakeholder communication skills
- Self-motivated, organised and with the drive to meet deadlines
- Proven accounts and financial management track record.
- Effective management skills to site based teams
- Confidence and committed
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Great career opportunity!
Salary circa: £40k to 45k plus car, bonus and benefits
- Financial Management
- New Opportunities
- Site Visits
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job