Project Manager- Bristol
£30,000-£32,000 + benefits
One of the UK's fastest growing Air Hygiene & Servicing Consultancies are on the lookout for an experienced Project Manager to join their team in Bristol due to further National expansion.
The consultancy are looking for a homebased Project Manager to ensure smooth Delivery of one of their largest contracts which spans UK wide.
The purpose of this role is to;
* Organise sub-contract work
* Review scope of works to ensure it can be completed in the time allocated
* Manage Projects
* Review and approval of RAMS for assigned jobs, and feedback relevant comments/changes to Ops Co-ordinator
* Management of jobs to ensure achievement of margin Induction,
* Training and development of technicians to include overseeing of equipment
* Complete appraisals and disciplinaries
* Audit Technician's works
* Manage and undertake regular site quality, health and safety inspections
Although they are a Water & Air Hygiene specialist, they are happy to accept people from a Facilities Management background who is able to oversee the projects and supervise engineers on and off site.
The successful candidate will need the following;
* Fantastic/Proven leadership experience
* Technical background
* Experience within a Facilities, Health & Safety or Compliance Manager background
* Ability to organise large teams of engineers
* Strong verbal & written communication
* Account Management experience
* Project Management experience
* Good knowledge of IT and Microsoft Office packages
* FULL UK driving license
As this company work on many high profile secure projects, the successful candidate will need a clean criminal record and will require a full DBS/Prison clearance check.
The salary is negotiable depending on experience along with benefits such as; company vehicle, progression & bonuses.
If you would like to hear more about this exclusive opportunity call EVA on or send your CV to for consideration.
Commutable Locations; Birmingham, Bristol, Gloucestershire, South West, South Wales, Newport,
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'