Project Manager - Blandford - £40k to £43k + benefits
Our client, a leading, award winning technology business with an international presence are recruiting for this new and exciting Project Manager. You will provide project management leadership for a variety of large, multi-site government or commercial projects and be responsible for identifying and managing key risks and issues, communicating regularly with key stakeholders and delivering in line with customer needs and requirements.
Key responsibilities will include:-
• Define and document project scope, goals and deliverables that support project and business objectives in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders and documenting in a clearly defined Project Initiation Document.
• Develop and maintain full-scale detailed and high level project plans and report on all key or payment milestones.
• Identify, document and manage stakeholder and communications logs and plans
• Effectively communicate project expectations to project team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion
• Estimate the project resource demands required to achieve project goals and manage all resources required to execute the project. Identifying changes in staff requirements and act and respond as appropriate and in a timely manner.
• Create and submit budget proposals, and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary.
• Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
• Identify and manage project risks, issues, assumptions, dependencies and opportunities and report as appropriate.
• Develop and manage project costs in line with approved budgets including labour, hardware and 3rd party costs.
• Develop and deliver progress reports and present to the appropriate project checkpoint or board meetings
As the ideal candidate you will have:-
• Project management qualification such as PMP, Prince II, or equivalent.
• Relevant engineering or computer science degree, or equivalent experience
• Experience with real time high throughput software running on a mix of operating systems.
In return you will be rewarded with a competitive financial package and benefits package.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'