KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Project Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Act as primary point of contact with clients to ensure satisfaction and maintain successful long term collaborations.
2. Communicate project information and priorities both within the company and with key suppliers. Facilitate meetings, both internally and with external clients. Liaise with clients and technical experts within the company to agree project plans and deliverables.
3. Monitor and drive project progress and where necessary make appropriate changes to ensure projects are delivered within the agreed scope, timeline and budget.
4. Ensure project risks are identified and effective mitigation actions are put in place and monitored. You will also take responsibility for all financial aspects of projects including costing of new work packages, evaluation of costs and invoicing.
5. Assist with preparing proposals and contract negotiations for prospective clients.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Project Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Formal experience working in Project / Programme Management, preferably within pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry. This experience should have been gained within a customer / client focussed environment.
2. A working knowledge and practical experience with Microsoft Project, Microsoft Excel or other relevant Project Management software. Ideally, you will also hold a Project Management qualification eg. Prince2, APM, PMP.
3. You will have a background in the sciences, backed up by a degree (or higher) in a relevant discipline eg. biology, chemistry, pharmacy, etc.
Key Words: Project Manager | Programme Manager | Project Management | Programme Management | Manufacturing | MSAT | R&D | commercial | pharmaceutical | biotech | medical devices | chemicals | Prince2 | PMP | APM | Microsoft Project | MSP
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.