Project Manager - Biomass
Commutable from Worcester, Evesham, Leominster, Halesowen and Redditch
£35-38,000 plus benefits
Due to expansion within our client’s business they are currently looking to hire a Project Manager to plan and manage a team of engineers working on projects around the Midlands and some further afield.
- Leading teams of engineers to deliver high quality installations within agreed time and cost constraints.
- Using sound judgement to balance competing priorities and enable the projects to continue unhindered.
- Communicate effectively with clients, engineers, design, procurement and management on all project aspects.
- Secure labour resource for each project stage either by using internal staff or sub-contracting teams in.
- Create and maintain project plans and schedules.
- Monitor project progress and report progress against project plans and budgets.
- Capture, cost and control any variations on projects, ensuring client and management sign-off prior to implementation.
- Drive the HSEQ standards on project site to ensure zero incidents.
- Ensure all contract documentation such as, "As built" drawings, Commissioning Manuals and Operation and Maintenance Manuals are prepared in line with the project timescales.
- Prepare and issue work packages
The successful candidate will demonstrable experience as a Project Manager, ideally in the Biomass or construction related field. A proven track record of managing engineering, managing projects and confident in their team leadership ability is also required.
MVP Supply Chain Recruitment has been placing Supply Chain, Logistics, Purchasing and Distribution professionals for over 30 years. For more information on MVP, or to view our current portfolio of vacancies, please visit our website.
MVP Supply Chain Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.