Are you interested in being part of a global greenfield project for one of the largest media companies in the world?
I'm looking for two Agile project managers to work on a large scale data warehousing and reporting solution that will entirely transform the operations of a globally renowned business.
You'll be responsible for the management of both web-based systems development and 3rd party implementation projects, ensuring that projects are delivered to meet expectations, to the agreed timescales and within budget.
As such, you must be a highly experienced project manager, able to produce detailed project plans with accurate timescales, budgets and resource requirements, working alongside the rest of the development team. You will be able to keep track of projects against their baseline and produce weekly status reports to stakeholders.
You must be able to manage users at all levels, ensure expectations are realistic and help to identify, understand and implement steps to mitigate risks to projects and find the right balance between the ideal world and the real business needs. Strong change control management will also be a key part of the role in terms of managing both the project and expectations.
To apply for the role you should have the following experience:
- At least 5 years of experience as a Project Manager, with focus on web based, data driven and BI software development
- Knowledge of the full SDLC project lifecycle
- Working knowledge of Agile methodologies, including daily scrums, sprint planning and release control
- Drawing up cost and timeline proposals for solutions and producing corresponding project plans
- Risk management and mitigation
- Presenting to senior stakeholders
- Identifying and defining project scope and objectives
- Liaising with developers, web designers, project managers and testers, including both in-house and offshore resources, to ensure everyone has a clear understanding of the requirements
- Competent in MS Project, Visio, Excel, Word, JIRA and TFS
- General understanding of web application development
- Good understanding of ETL, data ingestion, cleansing, harmonisation and data governance
- PRINCE2 or PMI certified
This is a rare opportunity to work on a greenfield project for a global, award winning business so make sure you apply now!
- Data Warehousing
- Project Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job