I am urgently seeking an experienced Project Manager to join a well-established client, the role would involve organising projects and installation of bespoke, architectural products.
- Responsible for complete project ownership from point of sales release through to installation.
- Undertaking site surveys and attending site meetings
- Liaise with client in person and via phone/email
- Ensure clear and effective communication with other departments and suppliers
- Coordinate transport and installation resources, materials and equipment.
- Completing and updating paperwork/spreadsheets
- Ensuring any project variations are correctly costed and actioned
- Adhering to Health and Safety Requirements and assisting with preparation of RAMS (Risk Assessments Method Statements)
- Highly organised and efficient in handling multiple projects of varying sizes
- Experience of creating and monitoring budgets
- Able to correctly measure structures and report results
- Good Understanding of CAD/Architects drawings
- Experience of working at heights would be advantageous
If you are in posession of the above skills, apply now or email
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, , if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.
- NEC 3
- client facing