Project Manager, Agile, Software Development Project Manager, Mobile & Web Applications, JIRA, Europe Wide
Project Manager required to work for a fast-growing technology business based in Central London. However, due to Covid-19, this could literally be based pretty much anywhere in Europe.
PLEASE READ BEFORE APPLYING: The ideal candidate would be someone either from a Software Development background who has moved into Project Management or someone who has been part of delivering significant Development related projects with some QA exposure. You MUST have had some exposure to Web & Mobile Applications too - whether this be hands on or from a Project Management perspective.
We could also consider candidates from a Mobile Release Management background who has moved into Project Management. OR a Media Related Project Manager working in an Agile environment. Read on for more details
- Manage Agile teams and run Agile projects
- Plan, report and oversee execution of projects
- Interaction with stakeholders, including Product owners, tech leads, developers, QA and fellow Project Managers
- Working within a Scrum methodology and a Continuous Delivery Framework
- Ensuring that we deliver consistently high-quality applications
- Continuously improving our processes together with the teams
- Running scrum ceremonies with the team and demonstrating its principles
- Document all aspects of projects
- Provide regular updates to stakeholders
- Implementation of project deliverables
- Liaise with Operations, Business and Technology functions across the business
- Manage project risks, issues, track and escalate issues when required
- Set project milestones and produce KPIs on project progress
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills, effective with both business and developers
- An agile mindset and a real passion for delivering value to our clients
- Scrum based IT project delivery and management experience
- Ability to show initiative, self-motivation and innovation
- Ability to respond quickly to changing priorities
- Ability to plan a project including resourcing, risk and dependency planning.
- A passion to deliver high-quality solutions on time
- Experience with agile tools such as JIRA and Confluence
- Availability to travel
- Experience of working with multiple integrations
- Understanding of CD/CI and the technical concepts in releases and development
- Experience with running Social Media and mobile / web application projects
- A recognised Project Management and/or Agile qualification
This is a great opportunity and salary is dependent upon experience. Apply now for more details.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'