Our client is a leading life sciences company, with offices globally. They are currently looking for a Project Manager to join their Customer Operations team on a full-time basis, covering maternity leave for a minimum of 6 months.
Your role will be to continue to manage ongoing projects, working closely with the customer operations team, focussing on delivering an exceptional customer experience.
- Lead, manage and implement projects
- Pro-actively work to identify areas of improvement
- Define and develop all aspects of customer journey satisfaction
- Develop system processes and work-flows
- Devise and deliver new, innovative ways of working
- Ensuring world-class customer and scientific support
Experience and skills required:
- Project management, Prince 2 / Six Sigma advantageous
- Analytical and proactive approach
- Biotech or Life Sciences experience advantageous
- Continuous improvement in an e-commerce environment
- Customer operations experience
- Ability to work in an ever-changing environment
This is a rare opportunity to join a company with a refreshing culture, competitive salaries and fantastic benefits.
For further information and to apply, please send your CV in Word format to Emma Irving.
We endeavour to reply to every candidate, every time but if you haven’t heard back within 10 days please understand that you have unfortunately been unsuccessful for this position or the position has been filled. Please call the office or send an email to discuss other potential positions.
- Project Management
- Six Sigma
- Customer Journey Mapping
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'