Project Manager £38,700 and Excellent Benefits
PROJECT MANAGER/Business Administrator
- Project Manager / Research / Events / Grants admin
- £38,000 + exc bens
- Healthcare charity
- Central London
Project Manager - role overview:
This interesting and autonomous role is a varied mix of Project/ Business Support and PA responsibilities including managing diaries, organising travel and accommodation; research; events and time-line organising; project management; communications and grants administration for a friendly independent healthcare related charity based in a fabulous location in Central London.
It’s a key role within the Research team for a brilliant organiser with some experience of the grant giving process as you’ll have full involvement assisting with the crucial grant management process.
This is a career role for someone who’d love to get involved with organising and managing healthcare focused events, seminars, meetings etc including organising all the logistics, venue requirements and liaising with internal and external stakeholders. You’ll manage contracts with external suppliers and will act as first point of contact within the department requiring exceptional communication talents!
A background within health, social care, voluntary sector or academia would be a strong advantage for this Project Manager role.
Project Manager/Business Administrator- what’s on offer:
- Salary c £38,700
- 12 month fixed term contract
- Excellent benefits
- Gorgeous location in Central London
- 37.8 hours per week
Project Manager - key requirements:
- Takes control and naturally proactive
- Degree level education
- Strong IT skills
- CRM experience
- Tendering experience useful
- Experience of developing systems
- Experience of the grant giving process
- Ideally a background in academia, health, social care or similar
- Proven organisational / project management skills
- Ability to work to complex processes
- Research and project management experience
- Proactive approach with high levels of initiative
- Excellent communication, both spoken and written
- High attention to detail
Project Manager - how to apply:
To be considered for this Project Manager/Business Administrator position, please email your CV in Word format immediately with reference "Project Manager 0904".
Due to the high volume of applicants, The Office Club can only respond to successful candidates. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.
- Grant Administration
- Project Work
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"