Project Manager (317jc) - Loudwater, High Wycombe - Competitive salary
My client has delivered specialist defence equipment for over 30 years are now seeking a Project Manager to join their team.
Some Key Responsibilities:
- To assume total responsibility for the management and delivery of assigned projects with full accountability for project performance
- Bid Management - lead and co-ordinate bids from concept to contract award, working through the direction of business development
- Define, communicate, execute & monitor the project and prioritise specific to individual contracts and projects
- Develop, execute and maintain project plans and statements of work Develop and lead project teams; providing leadership, direction and control, through effective work package management
- Build strong customer relationship. Provide primary focus for customer, communication and liaison, keeping customers informed of work progress, issues and resolution plans
- Manage, report status and performance of the assigned project in line with UECSS management reporting cycle.
- Degree level in relevant management discipline or engineering with at least 5 years management experience
- Responsibility for assigned teams. Will need to be motivated to work independently as tasks demand. Able to lead and motivate a team up to 6-12 people (approx.) within a project matrix structure.
- Thorough understanding of Project/Programme Management principles
- MS Office (Word,Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook). Sharepoint, MS Project Professional, IFS
- Flexibility and willingness to travel within the UK and overseas (<10%)
- SC Security Clearance or a willing to undertake
In return the are offering an excellent base salary and benefits package and the ability to join a dynamic and expanding company that is seeking to grow the company for the next decade.
For more information, please contact Jean-Claude Hedouin, at Ex-Mil Recruitment Ltd.
DUE TO THE NATURE OF THIS RECRUITMENT CONSULTANCY, WE ARE ONLY ABLE TO REPRESENT INDIVIDUALS WHO ARE EX MILITARY.
- Management Reporting
- Project Management
- Military Experience
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'