Who Are Emerald:
Emerald Group is a global learning organisation, with a presence in 130 countries worldwide. While its roots are in publishing, and bringing research to life, the Group’s corporate learning division provides learners with the insight and tools they need to overcome challenges, improve performance and excel in the workplace.
The Role & Team:
Based at our head office in Bingley, we have a new opportunity for a Project Manager to join our Delivery team, supporting a substantial business change programme at Emerald Publishing.
What You’ll Be Doing:
In this role you’ll be responsible for leading and managing the successful delivery of large, complex, cross-functional change programmes, projects and continuous improvement initiatives from their initiation, through to planning, design, delivery and ultimate closure, making sure that the necessary checks and balances are in place, the change is embedded and the benefits realised.
In close collaboration with subject matter experts, Agile delivery teams and 3rd parties, Project Managers act as ambassadors for change and provide business partnering to support all areas of the business in the shaping of business change and positively managing the impact on our people, processes and technology.
Who We’re looking For:
- Ability to lead a dedicated project team to deliver successful change, showing respect for others and focusing on individuals’ strengths.
- Ability to influence and negotiate at varying levels
- Ability to convey vision, ideas, goals, and issues, as well as produce reports and presentations effectively.
- To understand how change impacts process and technology and to create plans and ways of working to mitigate any adverse impacts.
- To understand how change can impact people and use tools and techniques to ensure that all parties are engaged.
- Experience of different change delivery methodologies borne out of practical hands on experience.
- An understanding of continuous improvement tools and techniques such as Lean.
Nurturing fresh thinking that makes an impact
Emerald Publishing was founded in 1967 to champion new ideas that would advance the research and practice of business and management. Today, we continue to nurture fresh thinking in applied fields where we feel we can make a real difference, now also including health and social care, education and engineering.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'